Guadalupe One Fly 2017, UPDATED
“In the interest of safety, we must postpone/cancel the Guadalupe River One Fly. scheduled for Saturday, January 21st. The GBRA has announced river flow of appox. 600 cfs as of 1PM today. It is doubtful that the river flow will return to normal (300 CFS) before Saturday. Even 400 would be fishable, but 500+ is too risky for all but the most experienced waders. As I have a prior commitment next weekend, I cannot lead a make-up then. Please contact Puck if you are interested in helping lead the event.